It has been reported that almost 70% of iPhone and iPad users have upgraded to iOS7 which is a big success for Apple, however all is not rosy for Apple because several glitches are being reported by users everywhere. While Apple is responding to these reported problems there are some things you can do if you experiencing any of the following problems.
Messages Won’t Send
Problem: When sending a message, the status bat gets stuck and the message does not go through.
- Go to “settings—messages”.
- Switch the iMessage slider off.
- Go to “settings—general”.
- Tap “reset network settings”.
- When the device powers up again, go back to “settings—messages” and the iMessage slider on.
Problem: With increased power comes increased power usage.
- Turn off the 3-D parallax effect by going to “settings—general—accessibility—reduced motion”.
- Disable background app refresh in the “settings—general” menu.
Motion Sickness (yes this is really a reported problem)
Problem: Some users have reported getting motion sickness from the new operating system’s display.
- Go to settings—general—accessibility and
- Tap “reduce motion”.
- Increase the contrast, and
- Reduce the screen brightness.
Apple will probably continue rolling out updates and patches for these and other problems but in the meantime if you are experiencing the above issues these adjustments should help.