Nowadays, due to the growing popularity of blogging, WordPress has become the first choice for millions of users worldwide. On the other hand, the cloud is booming the market and users are moving ahead to adopt cloud for their business to enhance the performance. This is the reason why both are becoming the first preference for the users and they are switching to WordPress Cloud hosting service for better performance of the website. In this article, you will get to know the benefits of WordPress Cloud hosting for blogs and corporate sites.
What is Cloud hosting?
In cloud hosting, data is delivered from a network of connected servers and web servers are placed at different data centers that are virtually scattered worldwide. In a similar way, you can increase or decrease the resources as per the requirement. Additionally, you get multiple features in cloud-like automatic vertical and horizontal scaling, pay per usage, easy to manage and deploy, and more.
What makes cloud hosting essential for the WordPress Users?
WordPress is a “Giant”, yes you can say this!! Because it offers multiple benefits to the users apart from blogging. There are ‘n’ number of big players in the market that have used WordPress to design their website and they need the capability to manage huge amount of traffic. Due to the scalability feature, WordPress cloud hosting provides a famous app extension, “Content Delivery Network”. With the help of CDN, you can easily save your images and files on the server. If you are looking to switch on cloud hosting then check MilesWeb that offers the superior feature to make your website worth in terms of performance. You can also find affordable WordPress hosting plans at MilesWeb
Why to choose MilesWeb Cloud hosting:-
1) Automatic vertical / horizontal scaling,
2) Multiple choice of software stacks and technologies
3) Docker containers support
4) Smart orchestration of resources
5) High availability
6) Pay for actual usage
7) DevOps automation
8) Intuitive and user-friendly UI
9) Self-provisioning access
10) Rich marketplace with 1-click deployment of popular apps, add-ons, and Docker containers
In addition, they offer four plans in cloud starting from MW1 Rs. 667.50/mo and continued by MW2, MW3, MW4. You can select the plan as per your requirement and set up your cloud within a minute. However, their support plan starts from Basic which is free and followed Business plan starting from Rs.1699/mo and Enterprise plan.
Benefits of WordPress Cloud hosting:-
1) Easy to integrate:- With one click installation feature, you can easily install and manage the service. In addition, you don’t need to worry about the maintenance and technical administration of the server.
2) Uptime:- In cloud hosting, even if one server gets crashed that doesn’t affect your business because another server can offer additional resources. This ensures maximum uptime and enhances the performance of your website.
3) Content delivery network:- CDN is the all time best option that can be used in the cloud to get a better performance and improve website speed.
4) Optimized servers:- Cloud servers are well optimized for the smooth functioning of the WordPress that again ensures the best output of the website. But you should have a team of experts to solve the issues related to WordPress and Cloud.
5) Easy to scale:- Resources get scaled easily and in case there is a spike in the traffic then you can easily get the resources from another server in the network.
6) Security:- Being a most popular CMS, there are the chances that WordPress may get hacked. But to avoid such issue, you can get the best cloud hosting provider like MilesWeb that provide various tools like Web Application Firewall, CodeGuard, SSL Certificate, Spam Expert to protect your website.
What makes cloud hosting unique from shared hosting?
Shared hosting operates on a single server, whereas cloud hosting works on multiple servers. In shared hosting, resources don’t get scaled and in cloud hosting, resources get scaled vertically and horizontally. As mentioned above, MilesWeb cloud can help you to scale your resources and save your money. If you are a beginner and looking for shared hosting plans then compare multiple shared hosting plans of other hosting providers or check the review sites to know more about the provider.
With the help of WordPress Cloud hosting, you can meet the requirement of the user in terms of speed and performance. In short, a cloud is the best option for all types of businesses, no matter whether it is small or big corporate website. If you are looking for traffic, flexibility, scalability, security, reliability and more then the cloud is the ultimate option. However, the combination of these two famous hosting solutions will surely take your business to the next level.