Popular Instagram Trends Ravishing The 2018 Market
So, with so many trends already hitting the market, you might get confused while finding the biggest one in 2018. You are just half way through this year and already IG came up with some amazing trends, which are hard to forget. Right from the latest designing crazes to the shopping posts, things have changed drastically over the couple of months. To help keep the business game up and going, there are some popular Instagram trends noted for you. Following these trends might help your IG account get the most amazing likes and followers growth of all time.
Tap to edit the notes:
As the aesthetic of IG tends to continue, Instagram users are now checking out for the favorite influencers for some new app and photo editing secrets, just to stand out in the crowd.
- At this present moment, people are showing off “before and after” edits on IG stories.
- Some of them are even selling Light room presets to followers, willing to copy that same look.
- These photo based transformations are rather impressive and addicting to tap.
In case you have some photo editing tips of your own, feel free to share it with millions of other users. Even though it is mandatory for your IG feed to be consistent and curated, never be afraid to follow suite and try something new. You can work your way out the carousel post to. Your followers will definitely appreciate what they see behind those filters and can use your tips. You can further get apps like Like4Like to get some likes on your filters.
Cross promotional IG posts and stories content:
Instagram stories have quite exploded this year with more than 300 million users turning stories every day. Businesses are definitely going all-in on platform as it is the best ways to reach your following count.
- With more users shifting attention to IG stories, users can use the same stories for cross-promoting regular posts. Instead of adding screenshot of stories to post, you can share post with new re-share feature.
- Posts as shared on IG stories will help in displaying original username of poster, which will let users tap it for checking out original ones.
- There are multiple ways to use new IG feature. It can be used for sharing relatable posts or for driving attention to new campaign.
Re-sharing happens to be a great way to build engagement and also for getting some more eyes on content.
Driving traffic right from posts to stories:
Even though it was all about new post slides previous years, there are some new beginnings just in the opposite manner as well. Multiple businesses are currently directing audiences to IG stories by just teasing content with IG post. You can take some examples after logging online and creating your own IG account.
For the novices out there, following some of the best tactics as mentioned online and followed by IG masters will help big time. You can easily cover up your queries and start growing fan base on your own.
Author Bio: Pete Campbell is a Business Tech Analyst. He is very responsible towards his job. He loves to share his knowledge and experience with his friends and colleagues.