Prince Andrew has won the right to review a sealed 2009 settlement his sex accuser reached with late pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — one he hopes will get him off the hook from her lawsuit.
Manhattan District Judge Loretta Preska granted permission for Andrew’s lawyers to receive a copy of the confidential agreement Epstein reached with Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who is now suing the UK royal.
Andrew’s attorney, Andrew Brettler, told a hearing last month that he believes the agreement “absolves our client from any and all liability.”
Epstein’s estate had already agreed to let the prince — the second son of Queen Elizabeth II — review the agreement, but court approval was needed.
Brettler, who represented Armie Hammer against rape allegations, said he expects to receive the agreement soon from Giuffre’s lawyers.
Lawyers for Giuffre did not immediately respond to requests for comment. However, lead lawyer David Boies insisted in a court filing last month that the settlement was “irrelevant” to Giuffre’s case against Andrew.
Giuffre, 38, accused the prince of having sex with her three times on the orders of Epstein and his accused madam, Ghislaine Maxwell.
Andrew faces an Oct. 29 deadline to formally respond to Giuffre’s lawsuit, which seeks unspecified damages. He has always vehemently denied her long-running allegations.
Epstein killed himself at age 66 in a Manhattan jail in August 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
Maxwell has pleaded not guilty to helping recruit and groom underage girls for Epstein to abuse. Her trial in Manhattan is scheduled for Nov. 29.
With Post wires