Recording Your iPhone Screen
One of the new features is iOS 11 is the ability to record your screen. This is not available by default but you can easily add this ability. You can record your screen for many reasons.
Enable Screen Recording
- The first thing you need to do is add the screen recording button to your iOS 11 Control Center:
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls.
- Under More Controls, scroll down to Screen Recording and tap the green plus button to add it to the controls included in the Control Center.
Create a Recording
- To create a recording, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to pull up the control center. You’ll now see a record button among your controls.
- Tap the button and you’ll see a three-second countdown before your phone starts recording.
- If you want to record audio while doing a screen recording, long press the button in your control center and you’ll see an option to record with or without audio.
- While recording, the network/clock bar at the top of your screen will be red.
- To stop recording, you can either tap the red bar at the top of your screen or by bringing up the control center.
- When you tap the stop button, the screen recording will be saved to your iOS photos.
So with that in mind here is a screen recording of my iPhone setting this up.