QuickBooks Hosting is a famous bookkeeping programming program utilized by little and medium-sized organizations over the globe. Although it is widely used by millions of business owners and accountants, there are certain errors that they might come across which may keep them from successfully accomplishing their tasks.
Now that we’re talking about issues, one of the most common ones is QuickBooks Event Log Error 4. Whether you access your important files using QuickBooks Pro Hosting services or simply on your desktop, this is a problem that can majorly affect your workflow.
In this blog, we will talk about this particular error and help you get rid of it. If you require additional information regarding the same, feel free to connect with our professionals.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
Every issue has some symptoms that help us distinguish it from other errors of the same kind. Here is how you can identify QuickBooks event log error 4: –
- “Error Event ID 4” will display on your program window.
- Your window will crash.
- “QuickBooks Pro Error ID 4” will display.
- Windows runs exceedingly slow and stops responding to the mouse or keyword input.
- Your PC stops working at irregular intervals
Reasons behind QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
Now that you’re aware of the symptoms, it’s important to know the reason that causes this issue as well.
- Corrupt or incomplete download of the QuickBooks Desktop Pro program.
- Run times error while operating the accounting software
- Corruption or duplicity in the Windows registry due to a change or uninstallation of a crucial QB file.
- A program or file getting deleted by mistake or vindictively that leads to this error.
Solutions for Eliminating QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
There are quite a few ways to remove QuickBooks Event Log Error 4, some of the most effective ways include:-
- From the Start Menu, click on Run and type ‘appwiz.cpl’
- This will open up the Add/Remove programs or the Programs and Features window
- Scroll down a little and find Microsoft. NET Framework 4.0
- Click on the Uninstall button right next to it.
- After the uninstallation, restart the PC.
- Again, go to the Start Menu and click on Run.
- Visit the Control Panel section and visit the Program and Features section.
- On the left side, look for the Add/Remove Program feature
- Look for .NET Framework and expand it to find Microsoft .NET 3.5 and mark the first and second choices under it.
- Press OK and wait for .NET 3.5 to get installed.
- Then click Finish to end the entire process.
- Check for QuickBooks updates on your accounting software. If there is any pending update, then make sure that you download all the updates. If your software gets crashed during login, you can go to the official website and download the updates.
- You can also visit the official website of QuickBooks and install the Diagnostic Tool.
- Once the download completes, simply run this tool. Just ensure that you have closed all the opened programs before running it.
- Then, restart your PC and check if QuickBooks event log error 4 still appears or not.
- In case it still persists, contact the experts at QB Pro Solution.
We’ve tried our best to provide you with some simple solutions for this error. If you face any difficulty in understanding any point, let us know by leaving a comment below. We’d be happy to get back to you and clear your doubts.
Whether you are facing Event Log Error 4, QuickBooks Error 15101, or something else; team QuickBooks Support is here to assist you. Our team is available at all times to answer questions and offer the required guidance.